This tutorial describes and explains how to set up the EDD Dropshipping Server, available here.
1- First, log in to your WordPress Admin Panel, and go to the “Downloads” menu in the left panel -> Settings.
2- Go to the Dropshipping Server tab.
In this tab there are two (2) types of configurations, General Settings and Stripe Settings. We will explain each one below.
- Select your preferred payment gateways.You can select the payment gateways you need to process the purchase when a sale is made on the Reseller site.
- Set the earning rates for product sales and license renewals.The earning rates you set can be reconfigured for each client.
- Allow users to create their API Keys.This is optional. If you enable this option, you can select the roles through which users can create their API Keys .
- You must add your Secret and Publishable Keys.You can find these Keys in your Stripe Account Settings. It’s important to use the same Keys used in the edd-stripe extension if you have it installed.
- You must configure your Stripe webhooks.In order for Stripe to function completely, you must configure your Stripe webhooks.