This WPeMatico Perfect membership contains all Addons for WPeMatico at a really promotional price.
All those addons for WPeMatico plus a month of premium support included in this membership and all of this with more than the 40% of discount!
Earn more than 40% discount by purchase of the WPeMatico Perfect membership with all the features of the current addons and the new ones that will be added here for free to perform the WPeMatico Perfect membership, for autoblogging with WordPress in a very easy professional way.
Currently are 13 Add-Ons, but this is not the better, because all the new addons will be added in this pack and you can download them without aditional charges within the year of the license! (If you see a WPeMatico addon not included here, just ask for it in our ticket system. 😉
- Campaigns Feeds and options are organized into campaigns.
- Comfortable interface like Worpress posts editing for every campaign.
- Multiple feeds / categories / tags.
- Auto add categories from source posts.
- Integrated with the Simplepie library that comes with WordPress. This includes RSS 0.91 and RSS 1.0 formats, the popular RSS 2.0 format, Atom…
- Feed auto discovery allows you to add feeds without even knowing the exact URL. (Thanks Simplepie!)
- Unix cron and WordPress cron jobs.
- For maximum performance, you can make the RSS fetching process be called by an external cron job, or simply let WordPress handle it.
- Options to set max items per fetch, comments on or off, sets authors and a lot of more options.
- It allows to publish to any public WordPress Custom post type, status and post formats.
- Images caching are integrated with WordPress Media Library.
- The first image attached to a post can be marked as the Featured Image.
- It is possible to upload & attach only the featured image ignoring the others.
- You can choose whether to upload images as post attachments or not. Also upload remote images or link to source. Fully configurable.
- Words or phrases rewriting. Regular expressions supported.
- Words Relinking. Define custom links for the words or phrases you specify.
- Words to Category. Define custom words to search into content or title to assign every post to specified category.
- Detailed Log sending to custom e-mail. On every executed cron or only on errors with a campaign.
- Option to replace title links (Permalinks) to point to the source site.
- Post templating before save.
- Dashboard Widget with campaigns summary.
- Option to choose what roles can see the dashboard widget.
- Multilanguage ready.
With lots of amazing and professional features to work with images and content parsers/filters.
Extends WPeMatico with a lot of advanced functions and a lot of new features to parse and filter feed items contents, filters for featured, media, enclosure and in-content images, automatic tags generation, inserts custom fields with every post and much more.
Takes the title and permalink and scratches its web page to find the full content with option to search for multi-page articles. Set the featured image from meta tags of source web page, Open Graph or Twitter images. Works automatically with 95% of the websites, but if not, allows set up a configuration file for every domain pointing to what section of the web page must be obtained. Includes a config file editor to add support for custom domains that moves all the config files to a local folder to don’t overwrite the files when updates the plugin.
- Don’t pay monthly fees until you see all what you can do with a onetime payment. 😉
- Take a look to all its features by clicking here
Manual Fetching is the perfect complement for the Campaign Preview feature of WPeMatico. Extends its functionality to every feed individually and allows you to review and insert each item, one by one or all of them at a time with just a click in a button. You’ll see the posts that will be extracted from the RSS feeds. With this add-on, you can view the content that the post will contain, such as images, audio and even videos. Plus, you can check the status of the posts: whether they were already published, will be published in the next run, or if they have not been published yet.
Create your custom feeds RSS 2.0 with content from external sites in your WordPress blog, regardless of whether or not those have their own feed. It follows the standards of WordPress editing and code. If you know how to upload a post in WordPress, this is even easier. It is the perfect complement for WPeMatico together with the Full Content addon to indicate to extract the full contents and place it on each item in the feed. If the Full Content addon is not installed, anyway will get the permanent links with the titles of the main page.
Synchronizer is an add-on for WPeMatico that allows you to keep updated the content of the posts obtained by any feed, during the synchronization process this addon analyzes the content of the feed items and compares them, if different from the content of the post, it will be updated, including multimedia files, authors, categories and tags.
PolyGlot is an addon for WPeMatico that lets you translate posts obtained from remote feeds before inserting them in your WordPress blog. It can work with any other extension and translate after processing the content.
Uses the WPeMatico campaign data to obtain the content from Facebook to be published automatically. You can import from the pages/groups as you want and you administer (now Facebook requires that) just adding one WPeMatico campaign per facebook page/group. Also imports the images in big size, allows import the comments in facebook with the names of the commenters to every imported post and many more features.
Makes excerpts with first post content sentence and other filters. Sets nice and better excerpts in front-end and also in feed contents. Can be used to save the excerpts just for new posts of WPeMatico campaigns or to parse the excerpts of all posts of your site when shows them in your front-end page.
Very useful addon that allows publishing remotely by WordPress Post via email, Jetpack Post by Email feature or plugins like Postie.
Sends the fetched posts to an email account. Each campaign allows send the posts to a different email account. Using the email as interface from WordPress to other CMS: As it sends the contents to an email account, allows to publish contents automatically through an email account from your WordPress with WPeMatico to any third party or Content Management Services that can reads emails.
WPeMatico Thumbnail Scratcher Add-on allows to get images for your posts from external image databases or image search engines to create an automatic Featured Image.
The Add-on will use the Settings and the campaign data using Google Image, Flickr or Pixabay to obtain the image to be published automatically.
- Takes the categories of the item while fetching a feed and converts them to tags automatically before inserting the post. With the WPeMatico feature: “Add auto-Categories” inserts the post into these categories. But with this Add-on you can assign these words as Tags for the current post.
- Add compatibility to use SMTP email method to send emails just from WPeMatico logs and add-ons.
FREE & Premium Technical Support
- Ask for any problem you may have and you’ll get support for free.
- If it is necessay we will see into your website to solve your issue.
- Get access to in-depth setup assistance.
- Whatever the issue is, we will dig in and do our absolute best to resolve issues for you.
- We will even log directly into your site to find the problems.
- You can rest assured knowing that we are going to find an answer, no matter how long it takes.
- Includes the editing for a config file for one website for Full Content Add-on.