AFIP is an extension developed for the Fakturo plugin which allows to manage digital invoices for Argentina and legally equivalent to the paper invoice.
This billing method allows the management, storage and exchange of electronic or digital invoices and receipts without the need for printing, which can be managed from your website with the help of this extension.
Please note and consider the following BEFORE BUY:
DON'T BUYWarranty and Disclaimer.Limitation of Liability.
- For testing purposes or if you have doubts.
- Once you bought you have access to download the plugin, then the money IS NOT refundable.
- Read Refunds and other policies at our Terms and Conditions.
- You're not paying for technical support or the program itself.
- You will have access to updates for an year for single site license. Yearly renewal until cancelled.
- You can see all features that you are buying at above.
- We can make some tests in your website if you need to know that works.
- You can ask any question by creating a ticket at Support Page.
- THERE IS NOT WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE WILL OPERATE IN COMBINATIONS OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE THAT MAY BE SELECTED FOR USE BY YOU; (B) THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS; OR (C) ANY RESULTS, OUTPUT, OR DATA PROVIDED THROUGH OR GENERATED BY THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE, UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE OR RELIABLE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS SECTION, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- I SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SOFTWARE AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS.
- IN NO EVENT, I OR THE SOFTWARE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR ANY RESULTS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SOFTWARE.