This Add-on allows to use WPeMatico from a WordPress website and to send the read posts from each campaign to an email account. Each campaign allows sending content to different email accounts. Therefore, it can post from a unique website with WPeMatico plugin to many different WordPress websites.
- As it does not post locally, it improves the performance and reduces the server load in both websites.
How it works
Posting 2 Email adds a metabox to each campaign in order to systematize the post entries.
The Add-on will use the whole campaign data to obtain the content to be published automatically. But now the posts will be sent to an email address -set up with the plugin used in destiny website- that will read and publish them on the blog and you can decide if also publish the entries on your local blog or not.
- Allows activate o deactivate local post entries when sends remote post entries via email.
- Allows to send the posts to different email addresses configured by campaign.
- Allows different configurations in emails content to use various clients or WordPress plugins on target website:
- WordPress post via email.
- Postie plugin.
- Jetpack Post by Email feature.
- It does not modify the plugin behavior. It just sends an email for each entry to be published.
- Include a coupon to get for free the WPeMatico SMTP add-on.
- As WPeMatico Add-on requires WPeMatico base plugin installed and activated.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- An email account where to send the emails with the posts.