I’ll give you some actions that you can try to see what happens:
- Identify which campaign has the issue.
- Click on the yellow icon to the right of the Feed URL to Test if the feed is working well with the plugin.
- Click on the feed URL link to open it in a new tab of your browser (better if you can test it with Firefox).
- Take a look if the source webpage has changed its layout. You can do this by clicking on an item in the feed URL.
- If everything is fine, you can open the WPeMatico Settings, in the Full Content Tab, and do some tests there.
For more details on this, check out the answer here: https://etruel.com/question/cant-get-full-content-full-content-add/.